All set for the weekend, right?
So my Soul Sister of africanismcosmopolitan.com tagged all bloggers to do this tag. And yup! I am one, amn’t I? [I joke! But I’ve to say that I was once taught ‘amn’t I?’ by a Benin Republic teacher. I just screamed ibon (Yoruba word for error) within me that day. I always thought she was wrong till I found out that ‘Amn’t’ is an actual word used by the Irish and Scottish……..And that’s how I digressed
Back to the matter….
- Are you named after someone?
Nope! Just, me, myself and I.
- When was the last time you cried?
This past Wednesday. This girl was ill.
- Do you have any children?
*clears throat* Biologically? Not yet!
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
- Do you have any guilty pleasures?